Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dudes Doing Dude Stuff

An exclusive internet hangout for the discerning modern gentleman.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

dude threads. as in dude threads.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustcavan
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
itsjustcavan

dude threads. as in dude threads. Empty
PostSubject: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Alright fellas. Some solid finds on the topics of men's clothing, lifestyle, gear, whatevs.

https://www.everlane.com/
Their pitch is being designer calibur basics and bags, without any retail stores or architecture of inflation. they get great reviews. i'm trying to pickup a belt or two along with a duffel bag maybe.

http://www.bonobos.com/
handsomeboy shit. good selection of pants.

www.myhabit.com
if you're in the market for some nice threads, make an account here and scope out the goods.

http://wasp101.blogspot.com/
Now this. This is for those of you who have a secret(or not) love of boat shoes and cardigans, ivy league style and prep school jackets. look like a rich asshole, in the best way possible. This blog follows prep style culture. stuffy, white, rich, academic.

http://www.gilt.com/giltmanual/
fashion interviews, things you should know, good links, etc. shit you can't afford, but some good finds & good info.

www.electrogent.com
product reviews, giveaways, reader polls, some articles, worth flipping through.

www.uncrate.com
"The digital magazine for guys who love stuff" a.k.a. shit you can't afford, some of it is excellent.

www.coolmaterial.com
not as fancy as uncrate, but more things you'd probably be able to afford. weekly link roundups, and a store to pickup all sorts of loot.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey_Thrash
DUDE
Whiskey_Thrash

PostSubject: Re: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Also, www.thetiebar.com has served me well in procuring decent priced ties/tie bars/pocket squares, and have a very reasonable price tag associated with each piece. Loads of colors/ styles to choose from, cuff links as well. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
itsjustcavan
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
itsjustcavan

PostSubject: Re: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 am

ah yeahh. i always forget about that joint.
Back to top Go down
doodlydong
DUDE
doodlydong

PostSubject: Re: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am

something about wasp101 pisses me off on a fundamental level.
Back to top Go down
itsjustcavan
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
itsjustcavan

PostSubject: Re: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 pm

doodlydong wrote:
something about wasp101 pisses me off on a fundamental level.

there's something i've come to embrace about looking like a rich asshole. i was getting some horrid looks by one of these characters last time i was in boston. he had the HARVARD LAW shirt and all. looked at me like i was toxic waste.

is whatevs. nothing would make them more mad than scummy kids stealing their style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dude threads. as in dude threads.   dude threads. as in dude threads. Empty

Back to top Go down

dude threads. as in dude threads.
Page 1 of 1