Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Dudes Doing Dude Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dudes Doing Dude Stuff

An exclusive internet hangout for the discerning modern gentleman.

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Beer/liquor/cocktails.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiskey_Thrash
DUDE
Whiskey_Thrash

Beer/liquor/cocktails. Empty
PostSubject: Beer/liquor/cocktails.   Beer/liquor/cocktails. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Drinks. let's hear your favorites.

I find myself drinking liquor less and less, and almost entirely refusing "the big" american beer manufactures (millercoors, anheuser-busch in bev) and stick with microbrews/independent/imported breweries.

If drinking liquor, quality over quantity is key. a $40 bottle of scotch will take you a lot further in the long run in terms of taste that 5 $8 bottles of garbage.

Wine is a new territory for me, and any input fellow sommeliers have would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
mikesir
CRESS
mikesir

PostSubject: Re: Beer/liquor/cocktails.   Beer/liquor/cocktails. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

honestly, ive never big huge on wine short of just being a jewish italian dude, haha. i am much more of a smoker when it comes to picking poisons but i would definitely say that the lat time i was really intrigued by a new drink or coctail was when i started trying unfiltered beer. definitely a different experience. i enjoy UFO the most which most beer bars carry
Back to top Go down
itsjustcavan
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
CHANCELLOR/D∆NK ALUMNI
itsjustcavan

PostSubject: Re: Beer/liquor/cocktails.   Beer/liquor/cocktails. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 pm

redbull and grapefruit juice dawg. woooooo

Beer/liquor/cocktails. Obama-single-ladies
Back to top Go down
Whiskey_Thrash
DUDE
Whiskey_Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Beer/liquor/cocktails.   Beer/liquor/cocktails. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Also, it stands to point out a sub topic: seasonal tastes. Do you prefer your tried and true flavors, or do you enjoy variety?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer/liquor/cocktails.   Beer/liquor/cocktails. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer/liquor/cocktails.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dudes Doing Dude Stuff :: THE LOUNGE-
Jump to: